At Rahway Regional Cancer Center (RRCC), we understand insurance coverage is a major concern when becoming a patient. Most insurance companies require pre-certification before your first visit. Therefore, as part of RRCC’s mission for patients to focus on recovery, our Financial Advocate, Mary Capasso, begins the insurance verification process immediately on your behalf.
Prior to your first appointment, please call our financial advocate at 732.382.5550 and provide your insurance policy information so we can contact your provider in order to verify your benefits and work with your insurance to have any necessary pre-certifications authorized in a timely manner.
Below is a list of insurance plans we work with. If you do not see your provider, it does not mean we will not your insurance plan. We prefer you call our office at 732.382.5550 and speak with our financial advocate for more information about RRCC making your insurance plan work for you.
- Aetna Better Health (managed Medicaid plan)
- Aetna Medicare NNJ Prime
- Amerigroup (managed Medicaid plan)
- Cigna Healthcare/Great West
- Consumer Health Network (CHN)
- Devon Health Services
- Empire Health Choice
- First Health Group/Coventry
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Indemnity
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Blue
- Horizon NJ Health (managed Medicaid plan)
- New Jersey Carpenters Health Fund (B)
- Oxford Health Plan PPO
- Oxford Health Plan HMO
- Oxford Medicare Advantage Plans
- United Healthcare Community Plan (formerly Americhoice Managed Medicaid)
- United Medicare Advantage Plans
- United Medicare Advantage Private Fee For Service Plans (PFFS)
- US Family Health Plan-a Tricare Network
- Wellcare Managed Medicaid (Family Care)
- Wellcare Managed Medicare
Visit our Financial Advocacy page for more information about our promise to alleviate the financial burden of our patients and work directly with health insurance companies on their behalf.